- Note Editor, Suffolk University Law Review
- Distinguished Brief Award, First Year Legal Writing Skills
- Research Assistant to Professor Michael Rustad in the completion and publication of the second edition of Global Internet Law
- 2-time member of U.S.A. Rowing Team
- J.D., Suffolk University, 2016
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 2007
Matthew Carey is an associate in the firm’s corporate, real estate, and estate planning departments. Mr. Carey represents closely held and family owned businesses in all stages of business formation. In addition, Mr. Carey represents individuals and businesses in all aspects of business planning, drafting and negotiating contracts, trademark filing and portfolio management, as well as residential and commercial real estate matters.